Creation of Our Package


Hi blog! We had a VERY productive last couple of days working on our film. Due to complications, Lauren and her boyfriend ended up being the stars of the film. Sebastian, who was supposed to be the lead male actor, had to cancel several times due to his busy schedule. So, we decided that we did not have enough time to figure things out with him. Instead, we asked Noah if he would be okay with filming with Lauren, and he agreed! So while Lauren and Noah were filming, we split the rest of the short film package among the rest of the group. I began progress on setting up the website. Let me just say, I did not like working with the platform to create the website, wix. Maybe it was just my computer, but every so often the website would lag and, me being very impatient, I would get very frustrated. However, I did the most with what I could. I inserted pictures of all of us into a "Meet the Team" section, and created a main page for the film. I decided to go with a red theme, since it matches the color scheme of our film. I still need to make some finishing touches. For example, I need to include the showtimes and the awards that our film won. However, this should get done later today. Savannah worked on the post card and it looks AMAZING. She used canva in order to create it. Our group loved how it came out, so I will be using this for inspiration to finish off the website. Brianna is going to be working on editing, since Lauren is officially done filming and has sent all of her takes. This plan is very promising, so we should be done by the next couple of days. I can't wait to show you guys the finished product!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Research: Oracle (Thriller)

Short Film Package: Maneater

Short Film Research: Unleaded (Thriller)