Almost at the Finish Line!

 


Hi again! Although it has not been a while since i’ve last updated everyone, we have made a lot of progress over the last 24 hours. Above, you can see a picture of the front page of our website! As you can see, I chose a red background since it would match the color theme of our short film. I just big text in order to emphasize the message. I also chose the white font to contrast the red background. Since wix didn’t allow me to use “maneater” as the website name, I had to think of alternatives. So, I came up with maneateronline since it allowed this name. Additionally, i created a separate tab that tells viewers about the cast and the crew. I had to insert pictures of all of us, and match the description accordingly. I also chose to add a picture of Noah, even though he isn’t in our group. However I found it fitting since he is the male lead character. I still need to add some more features to the website, including awards. I also have to double check that the links to our social media works. Which reminds me, our socials are also up and running! Savannah has added several photos to our instagram page advertising our film. We even have a couple of followers! Brianna also is still working on the editing process. She did run into a problem with the audio of one scene, but we plan on addressing it tomorrow. Tomorrow we all have our SAT, but we should be free the whole day after. So, we will take this time to regroup. Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Research: Oracle (Thriller)

Short Film Package: Maneater

Short Film Research: Unleaded (Thriller)