Today Was An Off Day

Student Stress 101: Understanding Academic Stress | JED
As you can tell from the title, today was a very off day for me. Lately, I have been feeling very overwhelmed with work. This is also in part why I haven't been able to focus so much on creating the short movie. Today was a B-day, which means I have all my difficult classes in one day. To put it into perspective,I begin my day with AP Calculus AB and end my day with AP U.S History. I have been struggling a lot academically. This might stem from all the school days I have missed due to debate tournaments. Nonetheless, this has added so much stress. I recently failed my last AP Calculus test, and we are REALLY behind in my history class. Our AP exam is in two months, and we have not even reached the civil war yet. Somehow, we are supposed to get all the way through Obama's election? And typically, I am used to getting good grades. I have always been a straight A student, which the exception of math. But this year it has really been getting to me. I have straight Bs, and currently three Ds. Not only do I have to fix my grades, but I also have the SAT next week! I have only just recently began studying and my parents are putting a lot of pressure on me to do well. I just need to get through this last debate tournament this weekend and then I can focus on my academics. I haven't prepared much for this weekend, but I still am freshly prepped since I debated last weekend. At this tournament, I am staying with Brianna and the team at an airbnb. So, I am sure we will get to talk more about our project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Research: Oracle (Thriller)

Short Film Package: Maneater

Short Film Research: Unleaded (Thriller)