Always a Glimmer of Progress

 Hi Blog! Since today was an A day, I met up with my group during first period and we talked about filming again. Unfortunately, Lauren was absent so she didn't get to take part in the conversation. However, we definitely made sure to fill her in after. Savannah showed us all the props she ordered, and we went over ideas on how to incorporate the props in filming. We are also trying to figure out a day to film next week. We are almost sure it will be Thursday, but we have a small conflict. Since our main lead character, my boyfriend, is part of the project, his schedule is a bit conflicting. He had communicated to me that he has no school on Wednesday, and that he would prefer us to start filming then. I wanted to keep Wednesday open in case I had dance practice scheduled for this day. Additionally, Savannah had a potential conflict on Wednesday as she may be getting tickets for a concert. Of course, I would prioritize filming over practicing for my dance team, but I wouldn't be able to film Sebas and I by ourselves. I would need another perspective there, to make sure I am doing everything correctly. Since my dad is going away on business, I am also not entirely sure he would let me film at our house alone with my friends. I think If I let him know in advance, he would be more open to saying yes. Therefore, I hope this plan gets solidified soon. We are also on a pressure for time since we have to get the other parts of this project done. After we film, we will finally get to focus on editing and the cute postcard! We did decide that our preferred editing application is Canva, so we will most likely be creating our post card through there. We made a lot of progress today first period, but I did end up leaving because I had to speak with my gifted counselor. Since I am staying in an Airbnb with Brianna while we compete at States this weekend, I am sure we will be able to further discuss our plan. See you guys later. 

Progress Makes Perfect - Be Your Own You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short Film Research: Oracle (Thriller)

Short Film Package: Maneater

Short Film Research: Unleaded (Thriller)